For a novice, the online gambling world is going to be complicated. However, given the overwhelming popularity that cricket enjoys in India, numerous online cricket betting sites operate in India and accept Indian punters. Hence, there are many Indians willing to bet on the predictions. The wide proliferation of such sites has made it difficult for the average Indian bettor to identify the sites that offer the best bets. Apart from bets, things that should be considered include factors like bonuses, security, customer support as well as user experience. Hence, to help you out in this situation, we have provided the best cricket odds sites to ease your search.
Top 5 Online Betting Sites in India
Crickex cricket section includes bets on IPL, Bangabandhu T20, Twenty20 cricket, World Cup, and more. The lowest deposit amount is ₹ 500. You have several choices when it comes to payment methods. Some of them include UPI, Debit cards, bkash rocket, nagad, and bank transfers. Newcomers can avail of a 100% welcome bonus. You also get a 100% Welcome Bonus slot bonus too up to INR 20,000. It gives a 10% Reload Bonus up to INR 5,000 as well, with a wagering requirement of 25 times. There are many promotion bonuses as you play along. Crickex comes with a humble user interface and good customer support as well.
With a vast selection of odds, Khel9 provides a great gambling experience. They offer a variety of betting markets and formidable customer support. You also get slots and live casino too. You can find convenient payment options like Rupee-O and bank transfer too. New customers can register and get INR 1000 in the form of free bets. You also get several deposit rewards like getting INR 4000 against a deposit of INR 2000 or INR 30,000 against a deposit of INR 10,000. Khel9 covers cricket tournaments like the IPL, ODIs, test matches, and the T20 World Cup.
Dafabet is a very Indian-friendly website. Since it is localized, their customer support is available in Hindi. What’s more, their main focus is the Asian market. Weekly promotions are aplenty. Dafabet offers live betting and cash out options. You can avail a lucrative bonus of 150% up to ₹10000. It’s an exclusive offer for new players on a minimum deposit of ₹ 1000. On top of that, they have diverse methods for deposits and withdrawals.
1XBET has a diverse collection of more than fifty different games and sports. They have a wide selection of payment options like UPI and cryptocurrency. They also have the option of cash on delivery. The site has 24/7 live chat support. Daily rewards are guaranteed too. Also, there is a vast range of other promotions and bonuses.
JeetWin has a diverse collection of games and sports betting markets. They also have a wide selection of payment options like UPI, Skrill, and even bank deposits. JeetWin offers loads of bonuses like a 150% deposit bonus and a cashback offer of up to INR 15,000 every week. The site has a dedicated FAQ to answer your question as well as interactive customer support. There is a vast range of casino and slot games too, along with different promotions and bonuses…
How to Deposit at Online Betting Sites in India?
Traditionally, Indian betting sites were restricted to process payments via credit cards only. However, with the advent and subsequent popularity of e-wallets, there has been a visible shift. This wide acceptance has ensured a greater market both in terms of competition as well as odds offered. Here’s a basic outline of how you can deposit money at online betting sites in India:
- Creating an account: After you have selected the bookmaker/website of your choice, the first step is to create an account on that site. Almost all the sites allow the user to create a free account which can then be setup to suit the bettor’s preferences.
- Verifying the account: After you have filled in the details asked for, you will need to verify the account. This is usually done by clicking on the verifying link that will be sent to the email id you have given. Subsequently, you will also need to verify your documents as required by the website.
- Depositing money: Many deposit options will be available to you. Once you login to your account, click on the deposit option. Make sure you go through the welcome bonuses offered by the site since they tend to change with payment methods.
- Selecting the mode of payment: Select the preferred mode of payment and provide the specifics in the fields asked from you.
- Initiating deposit: Enter the amount of money you want to deposit to the site’s account and click on “Deposit”. Subsequently, the money is going to be credited to your betting account. Now, you can use the money to place bets.
Online Betting Sites Accepting Indian Rupees
A common shortcoming on a cricket sites list is the unavailability of transactions in Indian currency. While Bet365 used to be the only genuine cricket betting site that used to process Indian currency a few years back, thankfully the situation has improved to include a couple of other sites as well. A few of those include:
Betway: Betway allows the user to avail of multiple promotional offers specifically made for the Indian audience in INR. These offers vary from time to time and could range from bonuses, and cashback offers to even free bets. You can make deposits using INR. Interactive customer service helps to deliver a seamless betting experience.
Royal Panda: Royal Panda is famous for its casino games. On top of that, they also offer sports betting options. Royal Panda is one of the few sites which offer transactions in INR.
Bet365: Bet365 is the oldest online betting site that allows transactions in INR. Thus, it is also one of the most reliable betting sites.
Indian banks may restrict transactions with gambling sites. Hence, you could try using e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller to bypass such restrictions.
Online Betting Sites in India FAQs
1. What is the best way to deposit money in online betting sites?
– Nowadays, websites offer a wide variety of methods to choose from while making a payment. The most common among them include credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, and even prepaid cards. Some betting sites also offer transactions via bitcoins. The best way in this regard would be e-wallets since they are fast, reliable, easy to use, and have proficient customer service.
2. What are currency conversion fees?
– While looking through online betting sites, you are bound to come across sites that are open to Indian players but do not process INR. These sites would typically require you to convert your money to other currencies like USD or GBP. Now, while converting the currency, the currency conversion fees are applied on the deposit or withdrawal amount. Usually, these fees are calculated as a percentage of the amount being deposited or withdrawn.
3. Which betting site in India has the best odds for cricket satta?
– There are a lot of online cricket betting sites when it comes to the Indian punter. While there is no sure way of determining that a particular site is offering the best odds, you can make a list of all the sites which are secure and easy to use and check across them to determine which one is offering the best odds.
Online cricket betting has over the past few years gained traction in the subcontinent. This is partly because of the sport’s enduring popularity and also, because of the choice of bets offered. However, online bookmakers help in making your betting experience so much better. Be sure to select a cricket betting sites that is safe, secure, and offers you value for your money without compromising on the experience.